We are looking for ecommerce ideas/concepts that provide socially conscious products and/or services, or incorporate sustainability into their value chain.
Participants will learn how to successfully launch/commercialize their ideas/concepts.
Criteria – does this look like you
In order to be eligible for consideration, each team must satisfy the following criteria:
- Canadian: Does at least one person on your team live in Canada?
- Commitment: Is at least one person on your team able to commit?
- Collaborative and coachable: Are you open to feedback and new perspectives?
- On a mission: Do you have a vision for your business and the world?If you are applying as a team, you must have at least 1 person in the team that can commit to a three week program.
Ideas we love…
- Ecommerce ideas/concepts selling socially conscious products and/or services, or incorporates sustainability into their value chain.
- Tech ideas/concepts that facilitates the ease of supply chain, marketing, sales and transactions in marketplace and direct-to-consumer platforms.
What’s in it for you
- Mentorship/coaching on how to successfully launch/commercialize your idea
- Access to experienced mentors and coaches in different areas including design thinking, operations, marketing, startup laws, fundraising etc.
- Access to experienced Ecommerce Founders to learn and gain insights about the startup journey.
- Access to eCommerce North stakeholders from the Elevate team and Moneris.
- Community and networking opportunities for peer-to-peer learning.
- A demo day event in which the winner of the eCommerce North Innovator Challenge will receive $5,000.00.