Now more than ever, ecommerce powers our way of life, providing convenience and accessibility to shoppers all over the world. With many customers opting to buy from brands driven by purpose and trust, merchants are more incentivized to integrate social impact and sustainable business practices into their online strategies.
We are looking for direct-to-consumer ventures and tech startups that provide socially conscious products and/or services, or incorporate sustainability into their value chain.
In order to be eligible for consideration, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Must live in Canada.
- If you are applying as a team, you must have at least 1 person in the team that can commit to a three week program.
Types of ideas/concepts we are looking for
- Direct-to-consumer concepts/ideas that deliver socially conscious products and/or services, or incorporate sustainability into their value chain.
- Technology/digital concepts/ideas that facilitate the ease of supply chain, marketing, sales and transactions in marketplace and direct-to-consumer platforms.
What program participants get
- Access to experienced mentors and coaches in different areas including design thinking, operations, marketing, startup laws, fundraising etc.
- Access to experienced Ecommerce Founders to learn and gain insights about the startup journey.
- Access to eCommerce North stakeholders from the Elevate team and Moneris.
- Community and networking opportunities for peer-to-peer learning.
- A demo day event in which the winner of the eCommerce North Innovator Challenge will receive $5,000.00.